Saturday, 20 February 2010

Saturday Mornings

Pyjama Time
 

Ah...the weekend! My favourite time of the week as OH only works Monday to Friday and A isn't at school so we are all together for breakfast and usually planning a big adventure. Not this weekend or the next or the next... as we're moving house.

There! I've said it WE'RE MOVING HOUSE! For the last couple of weeks I've been busy planning a postgraduate conference at the University so my mind hasn't really been on the big move at all. One quick glance into each of the rooms here and I'm in despair! Why do we have so much stuff? Where are we going to put it? Who is going to move it? I feel a migraine coming on...

1 comment:

  1. Fran your children are too cute !!!

    (love Bella's jumpsuit)

    Charlie & Kate xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!