Wednesday, 1 September 2010

'Never eat more than you can lift.': Miss Piggy

I haven't posted a recipe in a while because I haven't stopped eating long enough to have the time about it. Also B is on three square meals a day now. Our school holidays were a gastronomic extravaganza! I'm hard pressed to think of a restaurant or cafe that allows children in, that we haven't been in. The Festivals brought more food peddlers our way and the delights of the Speigel Garden meant that for a rare occasion our food was often accompanied by drink, not of the fizzy variety unless you count a few ales here and there. I'll stick up a few reviews here soon and I'm rather excited about the fact that a few restaurants in the city have approached me with the promise of free food, if I'd review their wares. Today for example, B and I met B's Auntie Hazel for lunch at Amore Dogs and I'm simply too full of food to talk about it. I'll post our meals later on....

Readers: Any summer delights to share with us?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!