Sunday, 12 September 2010

Recipe Round Up

Okay...

A new thing for this blog, I'm going to try out one of these round up things. What this is, is a post that suggests a theme, the theme here being recipes. What happens is I am inviting you all, dear Readers to submit a link to your own blog that either is a favourite recipe or a blog post about recipes or indeed, just about food. Simples? A meerkat could probably do it...

That's it.

You don't even have to be a blogger to take part - just send me your post and I will publish it on my blog for you. You don't even have to include your name if you prefer.

When you've published it you can add a link to your post and share it with everyone. The link remains open for 7 days.

Visit others, comment if you like them or feel inspired by them.

2 comments:

  1. I'll shortly be doing a post on jams and pickles but not sure if I'll meet the one week deadline - things happen slowly round here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great Tilly. I've been keeping empty jars and eyeing up punnets of fruit and veg at the local grocers. I'm just experimenting with this thing so there will be another one soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!