Wednesday, 29 September 2010

Things I have said to my offspring recently #2



Is that chocolate or poo?


Where is that smell coming from?


How come it's so big?

Bring me two nappy bags this time; I need to double bag this one.


Just because...


Because I said so!


Use your fork; don't just stick your face on the plate.

What's that sticking out of your gum?


Wait until your Dad gets home...


What do you mean its ONLY £1?


If I've told you once, I've told you a million times: Don't exaggerate!

2 comments:

  1. My favourite this week is "Where did you get that from? Ugh, don't eat it."

    By the way - do you want some conkers for your young lad? We have enough to grow a forest here - quite happy to shove some in a jiffy and send them on. Let me know if you do :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha...

    We managed to find some in the end, thanks. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!