Saturday, 23 October 2010

OMG...I'm one of those mothers!


I said that when I had A I would never do it...but I've entered Miss B into a baby modelling competition. Like most mothers I am convinced my kids are just beautiful and motivated by the prize money (Xmas is coming and we are el skinto) rather than the smug factor, I have entered her into the Next modelling competition.

Now this will probably disqualify her but I would love it if you would vote for her. The judges have the final say but the amount of votes does count towards the decision.

Here is the link to the Facebook page. Once there, if you click on the Baby Modelling Tab and click the category 0-18 months. You will find a rather windy picture of one Miss B.  (real name Annabella)


Much Love xxxx

4 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment!