Monday, 31 January 2011

Gainful Employment.

While my current bosses, Miss B and Master A are a pleasure to work for I am in need of some readies to put toward my self-employment dream.


So while I had set a date to start looking for work, days before a lovely woman contacted ME to find out if I'd like a job! Huh?! So I did a telephone interview, met up with the boss today and have a job! Not some ad hoc, one time contract but a proper regular job working from home!

A proper job!*

*excuse the over-excited use of exclamation marks. I'm still recovering from shock...

P.S You know that post I wrote regarding flat hunting. Have just had three Twitter messages from Letting Agents with properties that meet our criteria. SPOOKY!

3 comments:

  1. Well done again on the job, you lucky spud :)

    And good luck on the flat finding!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! wish that would happen to me! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just got my check for $500.

    Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much money you can make filling out paid surveys online...

    So I show them a video of myself getting paid $500 for taking paid surveys to set the record straight.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!