Friday, 4 February 2011

Reasons to be Cheerful 1,2,3.

I've been busy plotting this week so haven't had much time to blog. I have a few posts in the pipeline but thought that pre-school run I could just about manage this. Again this meme is from the lovely Mich at Mummy from the Heart where we sit down near the end of the week and reflect on what's been happening in our lives.


1. For the first time in ages I'm having my hair done tomorrow. I might actually look presentable next week instead of the brassy homage to Nancy Spungen that I appear to be sporting at the minute!


2. I've been organising this week. Mostly our lives, our future and it's all very BIG and monumental but this weekend I will mostly be organising the house. Tackling the mountain of ironing that has built up and gutting out cupboards. I am in no way looking forward to this part of the process but to that feeling of serene calm and smug orderliness that comes after the big clean up.


3. We're having afternoon tea with H today. I'm very lucky to have excellent friends and she is just simply an amazing person who we love dearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!