Sunday, 6 February 2011

The Winds of Change.

The winds of change are blowing through this house again.


Within the space of a fortnight I have gone from being a Stay at Home mum to a Working from Home Mum and have secured one PT job and potentially another. I blogged a few weeks ago about my nomadic tendencies and we found out yesterday that we have a new place to move into! The new place is all part of my plan for becoming self employed.

Hooray!

Oh, and we move in in a fortnight! Ooh...er!

2 comments:

  1. Ah Fran you made me smile :D let me know if you need a hand ! Which flat won ?? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can make $20 per a 20 minute survey!

    Guess what? This is exactly what large companies are paying me for. They need to know what their average customer needs and wants. So large companies pay $1,000,000's of dollars every month to the average person. In return, the average person, like me and you, participates in surveys and gives them their opinion.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!