Monday, 25 April 2011

The Facebook 30 Day Song Challenge. Days 10 to 15

Day Eleven - A song from your favourite band.


The Small Faces - Song of a Baker.

Excellent band. Reminds me of clubbing at the Art School in my slightly more hedonistic days.

Day Twelve - A song from a band you hate.

I refuse to sully my post with rubbish music so assume it something by a reality TV star or band (except the Monkees).

Day Thirteen - A song that is a guilty pleasure.

MadCon - Beggin'

I rationalise this by telling myself it is a Frankie Valli song. A likes to breakdance to this and so I hear it constantly!

Day Fourteen - A song no one would expect you to like.


Sepultura - Roots Bloody Roots.

Depends how well you know me really...

Day Fifteen - A song that describes you.

Donovan - Barabajagal.

My handle for all of my social networking sites and emails has always been a misspelling of this Donovan song, Barrabajagal. It has to be one of my favourite songs and I've kept it for this day. It also applies to songs you can dance to, songs that make you happy and many more. I don't know why I love this song so much but I suspect it has something to do with the awesome guitar riff courtesy of Jeff Beck. I think Donovan is a bit mental but a genius with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!