Tuesday, 26 April 2011

The Facebook 30 Day Song Challenge. Days 16 to 20

Day Sixteen - A song you used to love but now you hate.

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Otherside

I used to love this band, pretty much since they started producing songs. However, so does A and this coupled with his ASD means that he obsesses over things. He went through a RHCP phase and played their songs constantly, for months.

Day Seventeen - A song you hear often on the radio.


Bruno Mars - Grenade Song Thingy

I listen to digital radio or to Last.fm so I don't have to listen to crap music but every Sunday we go out to my Mum and Dad's for Sunday lunch and hear this dreadful song often. As much as I despise it, it was funny when Oh Daddy decided to serenade me with it whilst grocery shopping.

Day Eighteen - A song that you wished you heard on the radio.

The Small Faces - Rene

Who doesn't want to hear a song about a dockyard prostitute?

Day Nineteen - A song from your favourite album

Erm...


Cream - White Room from Disraeli Gears.

If I had to pick just one favourite album it might be this. But then I will probably change my mind in an hour or two...

Day Twenty - A song that you listen to when you're angry. 

Easy peasy...




Pearl Jam - Porch. 

Just singing this song through gritted teeth releases some major tension!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!