Thursday, 5 May 2011

Hitting the REFRESH button.

Helloooo!





We're back from our holibags refreshed and with a new sense of direction. The break did us all the world of good and gave us bags more energy to take on the few challenges ahead of us.



Here at my blog, I've given it a bit of a facelift (far cheaper than getting one myself!) as you can see courtesy of the wonderous Shabbyblogs.com and I have even spent the last 30 minutes learning how to edit html and have made my very own button. If you're a blogger, please stick it on your own blog to entice more readers my way (if you grab mine, I'll grab yours ;p ).




I'll catch up with comments and my meme I don't know about you but... as soon as I can and will be posting about our break and our new plans for the future. If you haven't had a chance to do the meme, please have a look and give it a go.

Much love,

Oh Mammy. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!