Wednesday, 11 May 2011

I don't know about you but...

I don't know about you but... sometimes I cannot believe how beautiful my daughter is!

While this is turning the meme on it's head slightly and I'm sure I'll have a cracking grumpy one by the end of week, I still had to share this with you guys.

Now everyone thinks their kids are amazing and beautiful and special but I took a photo of Miss B the other day and when I looked back at the photo, I cried.

I cried because it's such a beautiful picture and I was genuinely taken a back by the photo as it was a momentary snap on the instant camera. I know she's gorgeous but sometimes I am bowled over by her simple beauty.

We all have had this moment, a moment where we catch them unawares and really look at them. A moment where all of our bottled up parenting pride comes flooding through and catches our breath. I remember having had quite a few with A.

So I wanted to share this post and this photo, celebrating that moment that all parents have, the moment when we realise that they are our world and how much we love them.

11 comments:

  1. Aww she is gorgeous hun, a little cute model :)

    It looks like her hair was styled aswel, ready for a night out xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. Lovely snap. I think the photo's that aren't posed look great. A real snippet in time. gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless! Moments like that make all the sleepless nights and Mummy worries fade away xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those little moments like that. when I spot and suddenly think, 'I made her'. Of course when she's being naughter, it's all down to her father :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies. It makes it all worthwhile! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. This really is a beautiful photo, I'm not surprised you wanted to share!x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you ladies. Those moments make it all worth it! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Lord, but that is the look of a character if ever I saw one! My wee girl is 17 months and she can give looks that the boys never did. Cracking photo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She so is! The face of an angel but the mind of Al Capone! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow... she really IS beautiful and not just to her mother! I was just admiring her picture (your profile pic on FB - I was looking for the link to your blog... I'm not just some weird baby stalker, honest...)

    so so cute...


    Am I meant to do 'I don't know about you but...' on a special day of the week?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow thanks Pooky! You can post any time! I'll refresh the link soon but the last one is still active. You've been busy, I have many many posts to read! Much love. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!