Monday, 11 July 2011

Thoughts on my previous post

Little did I know that my last post would elicit so many comments! From what little networking I had tried, I could see the seeds of something growing. I posted it on some of the networks mentioned and one even sent me an email to say that they were removing the post!

This week has been and will be exceptionally busy so I will take time to read through all of the comments and post about your reactions later in the week. Apologies for not reacting sooner. I had tried and failed to install a comments widget so that I could reply rather than post comments.

I would be especially keen for more comments from people who have fallen foul of any cliques or social networking sites.

Thanks for reading!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad. Please excuse any typing errors as my fat fingers and Apple's touch screen technology are not a good combination.

Location:Edinburgh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!