Friday, 12 August 2011

Oh Mammy's Song of the Day.

Hi Folks,

In a desire to have this blog really reflect my some passions as well as my ranting opinions I have decided to run a regular feature entitled Oh Mammy's Song of the Day. I have quite a few muso friends as well as a deep seated passion for all things musical and I'd love to share this with you. Living in Edinburgh, it has just an eclectic and vibrant music scene as well as the rest of Scotland. I'm lucky enough to be surrounded by people who are just as passionate about music as me. My own music taste ranges from Baroque Opera to Norwegian Death Metal!

I may even try a linky tool if I get enough of a reaction. Hmm...Mammy's Music Meme anyone? Leave a comment below if you would be up for a meme. 

So here goes. These guys are Admiral Fallow. Enjoy.




2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment!