Friday, 19 August 2011

Where has my little toddler gone?

Someone has taken her and replaced her with a little old lady!!!


For the last week or so, Miss B has discovered a new sound, the sound of straining. She goes along her merry way grunting and groaning throughout her day.


Lifting toys, books, juice cups, chairs is now a massive effort usually accompanied by some noise escaping as she straightens herself up!

"Urgh" 


"Oouf" 


She uses gestures and noises to indicated her needs and her wants. Now if she wants something moved and it's far too heavy for her to lift she looks at me with pleading eyes making this noise ten times more exaggerated.

"Uuuuurrrrrrrggggghhhhh!!!!!"

As funny as this is to watch I wondered where she could possibly have got this from. I consider myself to be reasonably spritely and have plenty physical energy and then I realised that this behaviour coincided with her Father's annual holiday leave.

Make of that what you will...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!