Sunday, 25 September 2011

Mammy's Monday Music Meme!

Hopefully, things are back on track and you lot are full ideas for this weeks Mammy's Music Meme.

There is no time limit. I'll start making proper grown up rules when it takes off.


So all you have to do is:

Write a blog post as short or as long as you like on the theme of music. It can be as simple as you've found a new song that you like and want to share it because it makes you happy, sad etc etc. Or it could be a post on how a particular song has a specific meaning or memory attached to it (wedding, funeral, births etc etc).


I have written a few so far and my inspiration came from a whole host of reasons. I posted a song after an impromptu afternoon out with friends. I posted a song on the day that my eldest son started High School. I posted a song because it moved me and I posted a song because I heard that the band who had written the song had split up




So come on and have a go. Even if you are a reader but don't have a blog yourself please leave a comment below with your song of the day and a reason why you find that song interesting. If you do have a blog please use the Mister Linky Widget below and I'm so looking forward to listening!


Have fun! xx 

The links are found when you press this button below. Please check out the other participants posts! And leave a comment so I know you've linked. You can check out last weeks offerings here if you need some inspiration. 





PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AFTER LINKING SO I KNOW THAT YOU HAVE LINKED UP. 


8 comments:

  1. I can never find enough reasons to post a song.  Where's yours this week? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops I've entered twice, so if you could take entry number 2 off that would be great. Silly me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I didn't manage to do this on Monday but I've had a complicated week this week.

    So it seems appropriate to add a link to a post which talks about why a Suzanne Vega song taught me that  'straight lines are tempting but real life is messy'

    ReplyDelete
  4. better late than never? see what you think 

    ReplyDelete
  5. Old age? Pah! I joke of course... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mine is coming, my dear! Rushed off my feet this week. There are always reasons, no matter how small. Thanks for linking up again. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!