Monday, 3 October 2011

Mammy's Monday Music Meme! - My Contribution This Week

I'm playing nurse this week to my handsome OD and to my beautiful Miss B.




My super trooper A has been sent to school in the vein of "if it's not hanging off, then its just fine!" with cough sweets in hand. Of course, I'm coming down with it too but there is no rest for the wicked as the saying goes.

So in between wiping snotters and administering soup, I have dragged my weary aching bones over to the laptop to reinstate this weeks Mammy's Music Meme.

I think that in this case, a Blues song is perfectly appropriate and none more so than this number by Big Bill Broonzy:

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, I'd not heard that before. Hope you're all better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like the blues - what an amazing track! I'm going to play this loudly next time I am ill and no one is taking me goddamn seriously! Hope you are feeling better soon, all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the drama of the lyrics! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!