“Worry often gives a small thing a big shadow.”
I know that people mean well when they tell me not to worry but have they really considered the fact that their underlying message here is, you're being neurotic and making a mountain out of molehill? This makes me feel terrible!
- Takes turns in conversation
- Can use at least 20 words
- Tries to copy new words
- Joins two words together (eg ‘Want drink?’)
- Asks questions (eg ‘What’s this?’)
- Asks for food and drink
- Can’t always be understood.