Thursday, 10 November 2011

Catching up - Spooky Halloween Birthday Bash

I'm back. Sort of...

Catching up on masses of half finished posts and reliving some of the events of the last few weeks. One of those posts was photographs from my birthday party. I am very lucky to have awesome friends And one in particular has a birthday very close to mine so every year we have a joint party which has become tradition now. These parties are not civilised affairs but drunken marauding nights featuring coffee table dancing and trampoline competitions at 4am...

















-






I hope you all had a grand time!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad. Please excuse any typing errors as my fat fingers and Apple's touch screen technology are not a good combination.

Location:Edinburgh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!